In this two-minute interview, Katarina Schmidtova answers our quick questions.
1. What do you do at Kings?
I am helping out with recruitment of teachers, activity leaders and managers for Kings Summer centres, preparing all the paperwork and making sure everything is ready before the courses start.
2. How long have you worked at Kings and what did you do before?
This is actually my second month at Kings so not very long. I have previously worked in the language industry recruiting interpreters and translators of all languages across the UK.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy being part of the summer team and working in such a lovely environment. I am learning a lot while working and this is a great experience for me.
4. What do you like most about the place you live [Brighton]?
I only moved to Brighton few months ago and it is one of the best places I have ever lived. Beautiful beach, lots of events and the unique atmosphere of this city assure me every day it was a good choice.
5. Where is the best place you’ve visited?
The best place I have ever visited is Norway where I love everything from lovely small towns, cafés near harbours, to hiking the mountains with views of fjords.
6. What is the last book you read?
I think the last book I read was the biography of Steve Jobs.
7. What is your favourite film?
I really like comedies so if I have to pick one, it would be The Hangover.
8. Who would play you in a film of your life?
9. Which well-known figure would you most like to invite to dinner?
The DJ Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim), just because I like his music and he lives locally.
10. What is your favourite quote?
'The hardest thing about 'everything happens for a reason' is waiting for that reason to show up.'